6. Height: 5'6
  7. Weight: 72KG
  8. Which divisional career are you willing to join?: [-] EMS [+] Firefighter
  9. Passport: [+] Yes [-] No
  10. Driving License: [+] Yes [-] No
B. Public Knowledge
  1. Education:
    Los Santos medical college
  2. Past employment experiences (for example PD, FBI): Worked in HRT , SAPD and FD recently
  3. What has motivated you to join the SAFMD? Why do you want to join?I have a goals in my life one of them is saving people who are in risk
    , I'm already helping as a Senior trooper but I want to rescue those who are about to die that some of SAPD can't rescue
    or those who are in a burning apartment I saw a lot of hero's from FD
    department doing this and I wanted to be like them , I wish I have a chance this time specially cause I feel I'm brave enough to do this things
    and I also like the teamwork SAFMD haves and their exciting job it would be nice if I joined and I became someone who rescue lives.
  4. Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic?: All persona in SAFMD are heroes for me , which saves a lot of lives daily and keeps us more safer and helps taking off fires etc.
PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER
  1. Real-life age: 19
  2. Country: Egypt
  3. Timezone: GMT+2
  4. Discord ID (Discordname#tag, for example: Dylan#0010):` L 7 N 🕊#3159
  5. State all your previous names:
    Winston Stokes , Winston Williams , Winston Winters
  6. State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
    SAPD
PART III: Contract
I, Anthony Hofstader, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to provide medical assistance to the citizens as well as any governmental group and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.

Zac Hernandez
Captain

Re: SAFMD Application | Anthony Hofstader

Post by Zac Hernandez »

ACKNOWLEDGE

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT

APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Anthony Hofstader,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire & Medical Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy team personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire & Medical Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Zac Daniels
FSR Team Leader
RTD FSR Senior Instructor

Zac Hernandez
Captain

Re: [DENIED]SAFMD Application | Anthony Hofstader

Post by Zac Hernandez »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT

APPLICATION UPDATE STATUS

Anthony Hofstader,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enroll in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Inactive on daily FSR duty.
* Unanimous decision from Command Staff and Academy staff.

To fix the issue(s) that resulted in denying your application and to increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Be on active duty.
* Show dedication to SAFMD.

To re-apply, you need to wait at least 2 weeks. You may apply again after the 4th of August. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Zac Daniels
Recruitment & Training Division: Deputy Commander