Caucasian

Height:
6ft

Weight:
187lbs

Education:
Master in Law Studies, Doctorate in Medicine & BLS/ALS Certified

Past employment experience:
((on other servers: ULRP Fire Chief, RCRP Master Sergeant within SACSO and SASP)).

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
Hello, my name is Justin and I'm 30 yrs old. I'd REALLY like to join the SAFD in order to daily save human souls, to give a hand to the collectivity and bring to the SAFD friendship & teamwork. By getting employed here, I'll ensure that no patient is discriminated, and treated correctly. I will bring also professionality, seriousness, knowledge and especially duty and will to serve and protect the Nation & the Citizens of the State of San Andreas.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Not only a simple "duty" to get money, but also having a good and generous heart to help others and to serve and protect our citizens. The job is to protect others by applying our own medical and fire knowledge onto those patients and by trying to extinguish their fires. We'd use all of our tools & knowledge in order to save their lives from the death and by ensuring that the city is in full order and safety.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
EMS

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:
15 years old

Italy

Timezone:
CET +0

Discord ID:
ExcuseMe#4422

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
EMS (Volunteer).

State all your previous names:
None, only my current one, Justin Rockford.

Neon Winters
Volunteer

Re: [DENIED]SAFD Application | Justin Rockford

Post by Neon Winters »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Justin Rockford,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enroll in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Inactivity

To fix the issue(s) that resulted in denying your application and to increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Be more active and gain experience.

To re-apply, you need to wait at least 1 week. You may apply again after the 3rd of January. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Lieutenant
Academy Chief Instructor