Height:
1.70m.

Weight:
68kg.

Education:
High School

Past employment experience:
LSPD

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
I have enjoyed working for the Greenville Fire Department these past five years. I have become a part of the firefighters??? team and feel like they are all an extended family to me.I love fun downtime and efficient teamwork during fires equally, as it is so important to work with team members you know you can rely on when it counts. When we were not fighting fires, we truly bonded like brothers.

I know fresh recruits are coming in from training in the next few weeks. I am sure one of those guys or ladies will be happy to hear there is a position open within the firehouse on San andreas Fire Deparment. If you need anything from me in the weeks before my departure,

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
When someone decides they want to become a firefighter, they are searching for a very rewarding career. Being a firefighter means you want to help people and be a big part of your community. It's not just putting out fires or saving lives, it is the constant caring about people and their health and making the community a better and saver place to live. This is a career you will not hate going to work and you will look forward to going to work every day. Being a firefighter means that you become part of a huge and caring family. One of the most outstanding advantages of being a firefighter is the job security. This job is a very long term commitment and usually ends up being a life long career. Very rarely do you ever see a firefighter looking for a job. They are a firefighter for the long term duration and never get tired of saving lives.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
Firefighter

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Israel

Timezone:
UTC+3:00

Discord ID:
JohnS#8599

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
LSPD/SAFD

State all your previous names:
None.

Ray
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Jason_Jackson.

Post by Ray »

ACKNOWLEDGE
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Jason Jackson,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy teams personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Ray Walker
Assistant Chief

Jack Anderson
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Jason_Jackson.[NOTED]

Post by Jack Anderson »

You're in the SAPD Academy, How can you maintain the activity between the two Academys?

Jack Anderson
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Jason_Jackson

Post by Jack Anderson »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Jason Jackson,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enrol in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Failure to answer the instructor in 48 hours.

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your rejectance and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Re-apply again when you're interested.

In order to re-apply, you need to wait at least 2 week(s). You may apply again after the 1st of January. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Fire Chief
Academy Leader