Height:
5'11

Weight:
140pound

Education:
Ganton Highschool

Past employment experience:
None

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
As a 9years old boy i was like any other boy studying eating normal life but one day after returning from school i saw my house on fire and i saw some firefighters risking thier life fightning the unbeatable fire to save my familly i was hopeless crying thinking i lost precious people on my life but they saw how sad i was they did their best they saved my familly i was very impressed by their hard work some firefighters were heavily injured and taken to hospital and same happend to my familly after 2days i was able to talk to my familly and see their precious smile that's now my goal to save people life and hard work with a good team

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Firefighter - means that u are doing ur best to save people life u fight the unbeatable fire till death if u win u save people life and put a smile on their faces and u will feel happy alot for doing this great thing

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
Firefighter

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Tunisia

Timezone:
UTC +1 Tunisia

Discord ID:
Sweet.#0243

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
None

State all your previous names:
Alot. cant remember sorry

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Re: SAFD Application | Rad_Clawy

Post by Mary Anderson »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Rad Clawy,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enrol in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Spamming instructors and High Command to check his application.
* Spreading shits and lies about the department and its members.

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your rejectance and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Don't spam the instructors and don't spread shits about the department and lies.

In order to re-apply, you need to wait at least 2 week(s). You may apply again after the 1st of January. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Deputy Chief of Fire
Academy Leader