Mixed

Height:

Weight:
85kg

Education:
Greenglass College.

Past employment experience:
N/A

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
I like SAFD because I met very nice people inside including the Chief's. I love helping our Chief and applicants as well, because they are very nice people. We have to protect the whole San Andreas university before everything burns down to sand...
This is not a joke, LSFD have to be taken as a serious department, not only a freaking joke. I think girl like me can fix this department, I have the experience, logic, creativy.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Firefigher is something special, because you have to beat the fire every single time you have a mission, doesn't matter if alone or with squad, you have to be trained professionaly to go alone.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
FD

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Bulgaria

Timezone:
UTC+2:00 i have no idea for cet.

Discord ID:
Lincos#2960

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
SAPD, SAFD, LAD.

State all your previous names:
They were temporary, I don't like to mention them.
Last edited by Daniel Miller on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Maxim Winters
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Alexa Smith [PENDING]

Post by Maxim Winters »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Alexa Smith,

We have found errors in your application, and therefore, set your application into pending status. You have 48 hours to correct the errors or your application will be denied. If you do correct the errors, you may create a new post in which you inform us that you have corrected the errors.

The faults spotted are as following:
* You're willing to join EMS but you've described the career of a firefighter. Please correct the information on which department's operational division you want to join.

Signed,
Maxim Perez
Deputy Chief

Daniel Miller
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Alexa Smith [PENDING]

Post by Daniel Miller »

Maxim wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 am

Dear Alexa Smith,

We have found errors in your application, and therefore, set your application into pending status. You have 48 hours to correct the errors or your application will be denied. If you do correct the errors, you may create a new post in which you inform us that you have corrected the errors.

The faults spotted are as following:
* You're willing to join EMS but you've described the career of a firefighter. Please correct the information on which department's operational division you want to join.

Signed,
Maxim Perez
Deputy Chief
Everything is fixed, no problems from now.

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Re: [DENIED] SAFD Application | Daniel Miller

Post by Mary Anderson »

Dear Daniel Miller,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enrol in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Having a bad attiude.
* acting bossy on everyone, immature and crying about everything and nothing.

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your rejectance and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Try to fix yourself.
- Matthew Carter

In order to re-apply, you need to wait at least 1 month. You may apply again after the 18st of September. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,
Jack Williams
Deputy Chief
Academy Leader