Height:
2.00 Meters

Weight:
100 KG

Education:
College

Past employment experience:
I wasn't employed anywhere.

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
I love SAFD, because I have to save the city from fire, which PD cannot do. I love SAFD because we work together, when we are together we are more stronger and stronger.
I love SAFD because we can support the people, we can help people getting out of building, stuck in elevators, stuck on roofs and etc. I love SAFD because, this is special job. This is not like PD chasing criminals everyday, we have to work together and with heart.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Firefighter for me is something special. You have to remove any single fire from the city. For me being firefighter is something serious, I have the courage also for this.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Bulgaria

Timezone:
11:00

Discord ID:
TrickyDirector#2019

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
SAFD, SAPD, Was from S.R.T.

State all your previous names:
Marcos Escobars, Faiz Dimitrov, Faiz Genovese, Faiz Ramirez

Faizan
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Faiz Ramirez

Post by Faizan »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Faiz Ramirez.

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest into joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy teams personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in game )).

And, please note that the department's structure is being changed and updated, That'll last a week. In meanwhile the Recruitment is gonna be closed till further notice. Stay tuned for more updates!

Signed,
Battalion chief.

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Re: [DENIED] SAFD Application | Faiz Ramirez

Post by Mary Anderson »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Attila Michael,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enrol in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* You have not appeared in the previous days which means you went inactive while being evaluated.

In order to fix the issue(s) that resulted in your rejectance and increase your chances for a future application, we suggest:

* Regain activity and add some effort to your application.

In order to re-apply, Post a new application which you can spend more time online.

Signed,
Battalion Chief
Academy Leader