Height:
182 CMs

Weight:
58 KGs

Education:
B+

Past employment experience:
EX-Police Officer I in SAPD.

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
Well, i would like to be a paramedic, because i've been a Medic in Liberty City state, before i move to live here from 1 year ((when i registered)). I was a Lieutenant in that state, i would like to serve here as a normal Paramedic, then pass ranks one by one, so i can reach the rank i had before while being a Lieutenant of the department in Liberty City, i hope i get accepted as soon as possible.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Well, being a paramedic isn't an easy job, the main objective of this job is to rescue people from dangers and heal their wounds and revive injuried people, we should do our best to keep them alive. I'll be doing my best to provide them the best medical service.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Egypt

Timezone:
2:00+ GMT/UTC

Discord ID:
iChiwi_.#5562

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
Williams Family (WF) - Friends, Special Response Team (SRT - Federal Bureau of Investigations Tactical Division) - Recruit,
Valkyire Private Military Company (VVV) - Recruit, San Andreas Police Department - Volunteer

State all your previous names:
Denzel Luciano
Jack Williams
Last edited by Mary Anderson on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faizan
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Jack Williams

Post by Faizan »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Mary Lorence.

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest into joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy teams personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in game )).

Signed,
Faizan Jones
EMS Captain.

Faizan
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Mary Lorence

Post by Faizan »

How active are you ((In-game))?

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Post by Mary Anderson »

Well, you can find me available most of the time. ((very high))

Faizan
Volunteer

Post by Faizan »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Mary Lorence,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we made the decision to accept you. You have been placed as a Probationary Firefighter of the San Andreas Fire Department, you may request your in-game decree (( rank )) from any Fire Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed
EMS Captain.