Race:
Mixed

Height:

Weight:

Education:
Graduate from Harvard University.

Past employment experience:
Cadet in LSPD, Trucking & Lumberjacking

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
Motivation to join SAFD:

Since the time I've arrived in the city of Los Santos, the people who have always won my admiration were SAPD,SAFD&EMS without any second thought, keeping their own life at risk they selflessly help the city to make sure the people don't face any kind of trouble.
I had a very dark past of childhood, after I moved out of that dark hole I have dedicated my life towards well being of the people and helping people out.
SAFD is a very essential portion of the society, due to them any sort of mishaps due to fire or earthquake are prevented.
The way they collaborate with other departments to sort out problems by locking down places and also the fact that SAFD are trained in saving life, all these things motivated me in joining SAFD.

Also some of my senior from PD also motivated in joining FD.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
For me being a firefighter won't only mean going and extinguishing fires.
It will be much more than that for me like it should be for all.
Helping people of LS by making roads Clear of blockades, making sure no trees or wreckage are on Street, helping PD and people with basic medical attention.

For me being firefighter will be like being a evil fighter, I'll fight all the evil that may hurt my city and the people in it and make sure the peace of my city and people are not destroyed in any scenario.

Being a firefighter for me is learning new techniques and getting training from senior to make sure I do my job upto mark with lowest possible damage to lifestyle and properties.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

India

Timezone:
+6:30 CET

Discord ID:
INFERNO ???#4862

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
SAPD,SAFD

State all your previous names:
Freddie_Mercury, Fernando_Mendoza, Eduardo_Escobar

Gregory
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Eduardo_Santos

Post by Gregory »

ACKNOWLEDGE
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Eduardo Santos,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy teams personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Gregory Walker
Academy Instructor

Gregory
Volunteer

Re: [NOTED] SAFD Application | Eduardo_Santos

Post by Gregory »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Eduardo Santos,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we made the decision to accept you. You have been placed as a Probationary Firefighter of the San Andreas Fire Department, you may request your in-game decree (( rank )) from any Fire Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed,
Gregory Walker
Academy Instructor