STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
PART 1: IN-CHARACTER
A. Personal Information
B. Public Knowledge
- Name: Marty
- Surname: Frost
- Age: 21
- Race: White
- Residence: LV
- Height: 1,75
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Which divisional career are you willing to join?: [+] EMS [-] Firefighter
- Passport: [+] Yes [-] No
- Driving License: [+] Yes [-] No
PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER
UNIPV, Medicine and surgery faculty, Italy
- Past employment experiences (for example PD, FBI):
- What has motivated you to join the SAFMD? Why do you want to join?
For me it means putting one's time and energy at the service of others, without any constraint and without wanting anything in return.
For some, doing this is a lifestyle choice, for others a vocation, for others still a way to give something, not only to others, but above all to themselves.
Being part of it means not only working for people, but with people, within your community. It means putting your skills to use to improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable people, whoever they are, and to be aware that, although what we do may seem little to us, we are making a difference. In their lives as in ours. For this i want to join in the SAFMD.
- Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic?:
Being a paramedic means helping people, doing everything possible to help, putting your skills in the field with the difficulties you face, for example a patient who has had a heart attack,and to do all this you have to be mentally calm and know how to handle the situation.Being a paramedic means spending your time saving lives and to have years of study
PART III: Contract
- Real-life age: 16
- Country: Italy
- Timezone: GMT+2
- Discord ID (Discordname#tag, for example: Dylan#0010):
- State all your previous names:
- State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
I, Marty Frost
, agree to the terms of the contract
, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to provide medical assistance to the citizens as well as any governmental group and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
Last edited by Marty_Frost
on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.