8. Which divisional career are you willing to join?: [+] EMS [-] Firefighter
  9. Passport: [+] Yes [-] No
  10. Driving License: [+] Yes [-] No
B. Public Knowledge
  1. Education:
    Education: LV Medical College.
  2. Past employment experiences (for example PD, FBI):
    PD
  3. What has motivated you to join the SAFMD? Why do you want to join?
    I want to save people's precious lives and to treat the injuries of them. This act has motivated me as this is an act of humanity and I want to continue helping the people mentally and physically and spread the happiness and better health and life among them, furthermore, as far as FD is concerned, I want to save people having been burned and injured and save the precious places of my beloved San Andreas Community
  4. Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic?:
    As a paramedic, it's our duty to save our community's health and mental peace. To save the injured ones and to spread love and smile among them. They're always motivated to save people's life even though if the threat to their is high too. And Alternatively as a Firefighter it means to be a gentleman who's not afraid of the death and always ready to fight through the dark flaming nights. They're always motivated to fight as a soliders on the front line against the wild fire and to save people and community from getting burned.
PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER
  1. Real-life age: 17
  2. Country: Pakistan
  3. Timezone: (GMT+5)
  4. Discord ID (Discordname#tag, for example: Dylan#0010):
    Kêndríçk#7736
  5. State all your previous names:
    Larry Magaddino
    Larry Eira
    Exotic Gambino
  6. State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
    Mag, BCE, SAPD, FA ,RAD, SAFMD
PART III: Contract
I, Stefano Magaddino, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to provide medical assistance to the citizens as well as any governmental group and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.

Maxim Lloyd
Deputy Chief

Re: SAFD APPLICATION| Stefano Magaddino

Post by Maxim Lloyd »

ACKNOWLEDGE

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT

APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Stefano Magaddino,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire & Medical Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy team personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire & Medical Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Maxim Winters
Deputy Chief of FMD

Maxim Lloyd
Deputy Chief

Re: [ACCEPTED] SAFD APPLICATION| Stefano Magaddino

Post by Maxim Lloyd »

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT

APPLICATION UPDATE STATUS

Stefano Magaddino,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we decided to accept you. You have been placed as a EMT Trainee of the San Andreas Fire & Medical Department, you may request your in-game decree (( rank )) from any Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed,
Maxim Winters
Deputy Chief