STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
FIRE & MEDICAL DEPARTMENT
PART 1: IN-CHARACTER
A. Personal Information
B. Public Knowledge
- Name: Tobias.
- Surname: Whale.
- Age: 25.
- Race: American white.
- Residence: Los Santos.
- Height: 5'4.
- Weight: 70 kg.
- Which divisional career are you willing to join?: EMS.
- Passport: Yes.
- Driving License: Yes.
PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER
Los Santos Medical School.
- Past employment experiences (for example PD, FBI):
- What has motivated you to join the SAFMD? Why do you want to join?
What motivated me the most is saving people's lives and seeing them happy. I've seen many respected members of the SAPD get injured and at most times EMS are not available. I always wanted to become an EMS to change that and treat those who need help, no matter who they are.
- Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic?:
Being a paramedic means treating injured people and getting the opportunity to save other people's lives so they can have another chance. It means responding to emergency calls and working together with other departments to ensure all citizens of San Andreas are safe and healthy.
- Real-life age: 15.
- Country: Estonia.
- Timezone: UTC +3.
- Discord ID (Discordname#tag, for example: Dylan#0010):
- State all your previous names:
- State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
Last edited by Toby Maxwell
on Fri May 29, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.