Height:
1.96m

Weight:
80kg

Education:
Hyperion University

Past employment experience:
EMS Volunteer

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
In the past few days I worked as an EMS Volunteer and I fell in love with the idea of helping others and saving their lives.
I've seen plenty of young bloods that chose the wrong path... gang related activities. The city of Los Santos became a war territory between these gangs and because of that innocent citizens get hurt everyday, I am willing to do my part as a member of this community by helping those who get caught between these wars.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Being a paramedic is a humanitarian duty, most of the time you are the only one who can help someone that is about to pass away.
Precision, fast intervention, immediate decisions that require being focused all the time, bravery, the will to put yourself in danger in order to save others. It's a tough job, but it pays off when you help someone live another day.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
EMS

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Romania

Timezone:
CET +1

Discord ID:
EquiNNox#6597

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
none

State all your previous names:
[DF]sNNoky

Chuck Winters
Volunteer

Re:[NOTED]SAFD Application | Marco Lloyd

Post by Chuck Winters »

ACKNOWLEDGE
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Marco Lloyd ,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy team personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Chuck Winters
Fire Supervisor
Academy Instructor

Naman Winters
Volunteer

Re: SAFD Application | Marco Lloyd[ACCEPTED]

Post by Naman Winters »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Marco Lloyd,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we decided to accept you. You have been placed as a Trainee of the San Andreas Fire Department, you may request your in-game decree ((rank)) from any Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed,
Neon Winters
Lieutenant
Academy Chief Instructor