Height:
5'8

Weight:
67 K.G

Education:
Los Santos High School

Past employment experience:
None

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
I like the excitement of the job. I like the fact that I can be cleaning the station and the bells go off and I can be fighting a fire, working on getting someone out of a car, a hazardous materials spill, or a medical aid. I like the fact that every day is different.
I like the teamwork that exists in the fire service. Everyone works together toward a common goal. I like the fact that the crews are very tight. It is not uncommon for a crew to vacation together with their families. I really like the friendships that are made in the fire service.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
It???s a lot like other careers in the sense that you have to constantly be improving your skill set, knowledge base, and fitness to complete the tasks at hand. That being said, most other professions deal within very specific goals and constraints. The scope of firefighting today is extremely broad but can be summarized fairly well by saying that we aim to protect lives and property just like those that came before us did. This can mean anything from putting the wet stuff on the red stuff, dealing with structural collapse incidents, responding to car accidents, medical emergencies, gas leaks, downed power lines, problems with home heating systems, etc. It can also mean simply educating people to stop problems before they happen.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
Firefighter

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Bangladesh

Timezone:
CET +5

Discord ID:
NeonWinter#0575

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
SAFD

State all your previous names:
Tawhid_Afridi

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Re: SAFD Application | Neon_Winter

Post by Mary Anderson »

ACKNOWLEDGE
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Neon Winter,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy teams personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Fire Chief
Academy Leader

Mary Anderson
Chief of Fire

Re: SAFD Application | Neon_Winter

Post by Mary Anderson »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Neon Winter,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we made the decision to accept you. You have been placed as a Trainee of the San Andreas Fire Department, you may request your in-game decree (( rank )) from any Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed,
Fire Chief
Academy Leader