Height:
5 foot 9

Weight:
75kg

Education:
San Fierro 2nd High School

Past employment experience:
HANZA Mechanics - Mechanic - 2 years

What has motivated you to join the SAFD? Why do you want to join?
What motivates me to become a paramedic the most, is saving people's lives and making Los Santos a safer and a better place. I have dreamed of becoming a paramedic since i was at the age of 6. My parents used to buy me medical toys and i would never get bored of it. Furthermore, i like the teamwork whether it would be with my partner or the Police Department. The most i like the variety of being a paramedic, being a paramedic isn't regular, tedious.

Describe with your own words, what does it mean to be a Firefighter or alternatively, a paramedic:
Being a paramedic means risking your own life to save other's, it is also a big responsibility because you have to be trained to not let the patient die, you have to act fast and smart. To me it is like being a real life hero, Paramedics are highly trained, smart, lifesaving heroes.

Which divisional career are you willing to join?
EMS

PART II: OUT OF CHARACTER

Mudoo forum profile:
Click here

Real-life age:

Estonia

Timezone:
CET +03:00

Discord ID:
Smitty#2956

State all the groups and factions you are currently part of:
None

State all your previous names:
None

Neon Winter
Fire Supervisor

Re: SAFD Application | Romet Simpson

Post by Neon Winter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:01 am

ACKNOWLEDGE
SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Romet Simpson,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy team personnel. Until further notice, remain patient, and in case of questions, you may call the Fire Department hotline anytime for instant answers at any time (( Contact one of the department members in-game )).

Signed,
Neon Winter
Academy Instructor

Neon Winter
Fire Supervisor

Re: [NOTED]SAFD Application | Romet Simpson

Post by Neon Winter » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:28 pm

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATE

Dear Romet Simpson,

We wish to inform you that after positive evaluation of your application, we decided to accept you. You have been placed as a Trainee of the San Andreas Fire Department, you may request your in-game decree ((rank)) from any Lieutenant or higher. Please refer to this board to orientate you in your next steps. Welcome to the department!

Signed,
Neon Winter
Academy Instructor